N°3 Basel 02/2018
Discussion evening: Monday, 16. April 2018, 19:00, Kulturbeiz 113, Burgweg 15
- What did I really want from Migration?
- Postcards from Italy: Ethnic raids and the state‘s military interest
- The try to close the central mediterranean route
- Shaking the structures of relationships
- Pictures from inside of Bässlergut
- WEek END BÄSSLERGUT
- «I don’t expect anything much from life anymore»: Interview with Fahim
- Prison Sucks: 6 surprising reasons why we should fight prisons
- Everyday life in the deportation prison: A conversation in Bässlergut with two detainees
- Comment on three deaths of fefugees in autumn 2017 and one still birth in 2014
- Migration Management and the IOM
- Police-officer or pigs? – on the use of language in FIASKO
N°2 Basel 08/2017
Discussion evening: monday, September 18th, at 18h30 at Platanenhof, Klybeckstrasse 241 in Basel.
- How Africans fight for papers, education and work – and how Europeans deal with migration
- To include and to exclude
- Of privilege, guilt and solidarity
- My experience as a black migrant in Switzerland
- What I experience in Switzerland as a black refugee immigrant
- Chronicles of Violence
- People only hear what they understand
- The expansion of Bässlergut
- Thoughts about the anonymous publication of texts in FIASKO
N°1 Basel 04/2017
Discussion evening: Monday, April 24th, at 18h30 at Hirscheneck, Lindenberg 23 in Basel.
- Hello europe, hello!
- Another deportation from Basel to a third-country
- State-violence in a democratic robe
- Arriving in Migration. A Manifesto.
- The deportation business
- Construction start of the new Bässlergut-prison
- How weapon dealers are profiting from the tragedy of refugees